Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Desert Rose Dress

Hey guys!

So the weather here is being really annoying. It's freezing in the morning but heats up in the afternoon. Gotta start layering because Autumn is on its way! (But I really don't want to. I love my shorts and dresses =/ )

Anyways today I (froze) wore one of my favorite dresses!



Dress: Free People

I was in a big rush this morning, so only one picture, and my dog's head is in it. Sorry!

This is Free People's Desert Rose dress, I bought it around Christmas two years ago but I still really like it. Almost got it in blue but I'm pretty happy with the pink/red color.

If you don't know yet, I'm a little obsessed with floral prints. My closet is a garden. So I'm sorry if I burn your eyes out with all my flowers.

Today was great! My mom is making carrot cake (MY FAVORITE KIND OF CAKE) and we won our water polo game by 8 points. Unfortunately I was also grabbed in the chest and it looks like I have a huge hickey. In case it appears in any pictures, let me just get my two cents in: It is not. A girl grabbed me and tried to drag me by my chest It really hurt.

But its ok. I kicked her later.

xoxo

-Kelly Stern

6 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! Now following.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! I love your press and your blog!
    Would really appreciate if your visit my blog:)
    www.laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your dress dear
    by the way I'm hosting a giveaway with clothingloves.com! You can win US$100 cash coupon to spend on clothingloves! Join it!
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that sounds like it hurts! haha and of course everyone at school will be like where did you get that hickey? haha! okay so back to your outfit :) adorable! i really love this dress and I totally feel you about the whole awkward weather! cuz when you wear a jacket or something it just gets really hot by lunch and then you have to carry it around all day! ugh! can't wait to see what you're wearing today cutie <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks cute on you :) Great blog MY fav is carrot cake yummy esp the home made kind.

    Do you want to follow each other???

    ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/11/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is beautiful on you! Love that your fur baby is in the pic too :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete