Monday, September 17, 2012

Maxi-Dress Monday

Hey dollies,

so maybe I'm just a freak but there's something I really like about maxi-dresses. At not quite 5'4 I feel short almost 100% of the time. But this baby makes me feel tall! And powerful. If I ever became ruler of the world, I'd wear a maxi-dress to work every day.

This is what I wore on this fine Monday!

Top: J. Crew (it was my mothers but she didn't like it. Luckily for me, I love it)
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Rainbows







Apart from it being a maxi-skirt, I really like the bright blue color of it. Since the shirt has embellishments around the neckline I decided not to wear much jewelry, just some gold plate earrings (which I didn't get any good pictures of. Sorry!)

And since yesterday was a Sunday, here's my new nail polish of the week:




Pedal to the Metal by Sally Hansen


Sorry for the long wait!! I've had a super busy weekend (another water polo tournament!) I'll be updating more soon.

Thank you for the comments and follows <3

xoxo
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. girlie you are fabulous! but of course you already know this! i really loved this outfit! that skirt looks soo amazing on you and its such a gorgeous bright color! you have best dressed in the bag <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. Love your skirt, especially the color!

    Hope you'll visit me, I'll be really grateful :D
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great dear! (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit:) I live maxidresses 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that outfit looks stunning on you! very flattering

    I like your style :)

    http://avecjayj.blogspot.co.uk/

    jayj x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, I lovelove this outfit!! Seems like you get a lot of cool stuff from your mom, that's awesome. And I love the pleats and electric blue color of the skirt! Ha I can never find maxi skirts that fit me either because I'm only 5'2"! You look great though. I love reading all your war stories from water polo too!!


    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete