Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pretty in Pleats/Church-Girl Swag

Hello guys :)

Happy sunday! Hope everyone is feeling well-rested this weekend.


 I have church this morning! And today is exciting because 1 - all the college kids are coming back to visit and 2 - One of my best friends is bringing her boyfriend (who is from southern California) to visit! YAY AWKWARD INTRODUCTIONS! I am so pumped. Anyways. She is a very classy lady so I wanted to make her proud. This is one of my favorite skirts but I don't wear it often enough! I also traded in my go-to flip flops for actual fashionable shoes.








Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Farasion
Earrings: Kate Spade

Since it's Sunday that means I'm also painting my nails. Here is the color of the week: Hazard by Sinful Colors!



I love it :) I was super excited to wear this! It's more of a summer shade but seeing as it's still in the high 70s where I live, I think we can pretend fall is a long ways away...

15 comments:

  1. i LOVE this skirt <3 it is soo cute and soo appropriate for church! great outfit girl :) love the nails as well

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. You are such a cutie. I love your skirt so much :) I am your newest follower.

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is adorable! I love the colors and the pleats.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! I really like your skirt and cute nail colour :)

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors of ur skirt!

    thanks for ur comment :) keep in touch!
    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! :) Im not one for skirts but this one id make an exception for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute skirt. I knew it was F21 since it caught my attention when I was in the store. <3 Nice choice, sweetie. :)

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is amazing :) I'm in LOVE with that skirt! It's so unique!
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I'm a new follower!
    xoxo,
    Alona


    If you like my blog, it'd be lovely if you could follow :)
    http://www.fashionfreshman.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty! :)
    Thank you so much for your comment!

    The Celebrity Look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya! Fab outfit, I love the colours on the skirt, really bold are chic! I'm glad to have stumbled across this NEW blog! I love visiting blogs, especially when they are new! Please visit my blog!

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look! I love your skirt and shoes.

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit!!
    thanks also for your lovely comment in my blog!
    we can follow each other if you want...
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color combination and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your sandals rock! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! The skirt is simply gorgeous! I also love the top and sandals!!! I followed your blog, if you wish to share the love, you can follow me back on http://fashion-byannie.blogspot.in/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG i'm hard, just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete