Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm a badass motorcycle chick... right?

Hey dolls! So my wonderful water polo coach let us out super early this morning after practice... So I'm sitting at school 20 minutes early with nothing to do! Started this post, decided I might as well finish it :)

I took these pictures last night because I have practice before and after school, but this is what I'm wearing to school today :)





Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: Savannah Studio (Purchased from Heavenly Couture)
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: Macy's

I'm obsessed with the dress! I put it on and felt like a motorcycle girl... So I added a leather jacket and combat boots. I feel like a total badass... I just need a sick chopper! (I'm also wearing "chopper" shade of my naked 2 palette to go with the theme...)

The only thing I'm not crazy about are my earrings. They're cute, but really heavy and get stuck in my hair.


Heavenly Couture is a really cool store, every single item is only 15 dollars. Can you believe that this dress was this cheap? One of my teammates asked if it was from Topshop!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday and that you all had wonderful holiday weekends!! :)

Xoxo

-Kelly

11 comments:

  1. love your moto jacket! and haha very cute and badass in here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. I love your dress and your boots are smashing! I really like that type of shoes.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Great idea to follow each other. Follow me, and i follow back :-).

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! It looks like it was made for you. Love the colors.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your blog is new: good luck! You'll find many online fashion friends, it's a cute thing :3 following you! xoxo Mina from the blog The Style Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your boots! And thank you so much for the comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style!! I just found your blog and I think it is fantastic. By the way your boots are lovely!Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorei o seu Blog...muito fofo!
    Estou seguindo viu!? Depois me faça uma visita, e se gostar pode me seguir tbm.rsrs
    Mil bjs
    Pamella
    www.madamedescolada.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the visit, I'm already following you, could you follow me back? Thanks, Mina from the blog The Style Fever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket and how you made the dress look so edgy and cool :D xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete