Monday, September 10, 2012

Oxblood and Lace

My favorite fall trend is OXBLOOD.

It is the hottest color I've ever seen; I'm completely obsessed. So flattering! And kind of sexy. I finally understand the term "the new black" (can't you imagine a little oxblood dress? So hot).

Anyways. I'm obsessed.
And I have an oxblood dress.
And I WORE IT AND I DIED OF JOY






Dress: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Frye 
Tank Top (worn under): Forever 21
Spandex shorts (worn under) Nike


MY OXBLOOD WANT LIST:

I want oxblood 
-Boots
-Jeans
-Bag
-body con dress
-sweater


8 comments:

  1. Lace, boots and burgundy....WOW !! You nailed this look dear ... Kisses :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rolled my eyes the first time I came across the term "oxblood" but regardless of what we name the color, it is a stunning one and I think it'll be awesome to find pieces in the color. You're right that it makes a killer dress--even more so with lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I'm currently loving the oxblood trend too right now. I bought oxblood colored pants over the summer and couldn't wait to wear them this fall. Today was the day and now I want to wear them everyday. An oxblood bag and boots would be great finds, good luck!

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is becoming one of my favorite colors for autumn :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how are you allowed to look soo good? I actually am in love with dress and I plan on stealing it from you! but i will never be able to pull it off as well as you do! such a cute outfit <3 you are such a fashionista kelly!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought burgundy looked good on brunettes only. I was wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the oxblood trend! It's kind of sexy and vampy but can be casual at the same time! Great dress x

    http://daisiemaez.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete